At Step By Step Montessori Schools, we believe that early childhood is a critical time in a child’s life. It is during this time that personality and intellectual abilities are developed. In our positive and peaceful classroom environment, children feel comfortable and accepted, allowing them to grow academic, social, and emotional confidence. This is achieved by:
- Our warm and supportive learning environment full of developmentally-appropriate Montessori materials.
- An individualized, adaptable curriculum for your child, allowing them to discover their passions and work at their own pace.
- Experienced, nurturing teachers, dedicated to forming a partnership with your family to ensure that your child feels supported and free to explore different ideas.
- Mixed-age classrooms that help your child become comfortable with students of different ages, building both socialization and leadership skills.
- Enrichment activities that strengthen your child’s awareness of their own creativity and the diversity of others, including foreign language, music, and dance classes.
- Staying true to the philosophy and core principles of Dr. Maria Montessori, a lifelong educator, philosopher, and humanitarian.
Founded in 1991, all of our locations are accredited by APPLE (Accredited Professional Preschool Learning Environment) and are 4-Star Parent Aware rated.
Our eight convenient locations in Brooklyn Park, Chaska, Corcoran, Edina (Southdale), Maple Grove, Plymouth, St. Anthony, and Wayzata offer programs and childcare for infants, toddlers, preschool, and kindergarten aged children, as well as after school care and summer camp. All of our programs are designed to nurture your child’s own unique passions.
What are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes Step By Step Montessori so special!