Step By Step’s Chaska preschool provides a fun Montessori learning experience and nurturing child care to infants, toddler, preschool, and kindergarten-age children.
We offer full-time and part-time Montessori preschool programs for about the cost of daycare. Our child care and educational programs combine the care, comfort, and attentiveness of the best daycare centers with the hands-on, fun, tailored education of the best Montessori schools. Step By Step kids learn in a safe and fun environment, and come home energetic and still in a learning mood.
Our Chaska school is open from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm, which gives you and your child flexibility. Families from all over the Twin Cities area come to Step By Step, but our Chaska location is particularly convenient for families in Carver County, including communities like Chanhassen, Carver, Waconia, St. Boni, Shakopee, and Victoria, MN.
Our Chaska preschool – Step By Step’s newest – is located at the corner of Engler and County Road 41. (New to the area? Learn more about the Chaska community.)
- A hands-on, interactive curriculum that allows children to work on the topics that interest them, fostering enthusiasm towards learning.
- Bright, colorful classrooms filled with age-appropriate materials, toys, and equipment for children to freely explore.
- Experienced and dedicated teachers who form a partnership with your family to ensure that your child feels supported.
- Healthy daily meals made by our private chef and served family style.
- A strong sense of school community and family involvement, with numerous school and community events throughout the year.
- Safe and secure facility with emergency plans developed by former Secret Service agents.
What are you waiting for? Schedule your tour today to see what makes Chaska so special!